Skip Hire Dublin is a reputed skip and bin hire company in Damastown covering all the area of Dublin 15. With a fleet of skip trucks and with access to good number of bins of various sizes, we are in a position to accommodate every situation and requirement.
Skip Hire Service
Skip Hire Dublin aims to provide a stress free, reliable and friendly, economical way of removing your waste, with plenty of time to clean up your workshop, home, shed or garden. We also provide long term hire of bins for ongoing projects and are available at an additional rate.
Green Waste Management
We strongly believe in sustainability and recycling and we go the extra length achieve these. As part of lessening carbon footprint and the impact on environment, the waste are moved to a licensed waste sorting facility to recover the useful materials for reuse, while the non-useable material is used as landfill.
Easy Rubbish Removal
The reputation of Skip Hire Dublin comes from the reliability and efficiency in dealing with rubbish removal situation with the best approach so that customers get the best satisfaction.
We follow strict environmental standards in all our operations while dealing with excess non-recyclable and non-hazardous waste. Irrespective of the type of service you may require, we can provide you with professional services in a timely manner that is delivered with blue ribbon excellence. Skip Hire Dublin strongly works towards a cleaner and greener nation and one of the ways of putting this into practice is the monitoring of our landfills.
Skip Hire Dublin caters to recycling and reuse of a wide range of waste materials, including:
- General waste (most commercial waste, industrial wastes and household waste like toys, electronic toys, white goods, other goods, etc.)
- Green waste (organic waste such as grass and branch trimming, wood cutting, fence palings, etc)
- Bricks and piles of concrete (construction site only)
- Building / renovation waste (bricks, concrete and general waste)
- Dirt (for dirt, soil and sand only)
There are a great number of reasons for the requirement of skip bins:
- Home renovation
- cleaning of residential construction
- rubbish removal for commercial construction
- Demolition services
- Garden clean-up waste
- Asbestos removal
- General household, industrial and commercial rubbish
- Landscaping and soil removal
- Concrete Driveway, patio or footpath removal
- Fencing or pergola removal