Skip Hire Company is a reputed provider of Skip hire and waste removal services in Glenageary and rest of Dublin County. Our skip hire service always is available, whether it is an individual contractor or a large construction company, and we ensure a smooth running of project. We also provide industry leading reports that include the amount of waste used for recycle and reuse.
The commitment of Skip Hire Dublin to increase recycling rates among customers helps us to provide cheap skip hire. We understand that during home improvement projects or extensive construction jobs, often gets difficult to lessen the waste level. So we do our best to provide necessary advice and help wherever we find a need. This helps us to reduce the impact waste management has on the environment and the concomitant savings it has on customers.
- To be a globally preferred organization with cutting-edge solution, state-of-the-art services and sincere customer care.
- Create a steady bottom line and channelize our entire workforce through a proper distribution channel.
- Develop an effective rubbish disposal model and use environmentally-friendly cleaning process.
- Ensure cost-effective skip hire services to meet almost all types of household, commercial and industrial needs.
Skip Hire Dublin caters to recycling and reuse of a wide range of waste materials, including:
- General waste (most commercial waste, industrial wastes and household waste like toys, electronic toys, white goods, other goods, etc.)
- Green waste (organic waste such as grass and branch trimming, wood cutting, fence palings, etc)
- Bricks and piles of concrete (construction site only)
- Building / renovation waste (bricks, concrete and general waste)
- Dirt (for dirt, soil and sand only)
There are a great number of reasons for the requirement of skip bins:
- Home renovation
- cleaning of residential construction
- rubbish removal for commercial construction
- Demolition services
- Garden clean-up waste
- Asbestos removal
- General household, industrial and commercial rubbish
- Landscaping and soil removal
- Concrete Driveway, patio or footpath removal
- Fencing or pergola removal