Based in Garretstown and rest of Dublin County, Skip Hire Dublin is your perfect provider of skip hire and waste removal services for commercial and residential needs.
Skips are the right choice to carry heavy materials like solid and rubble and are the ideal choice for conducting renovation projects at home and garden. We ensure to provide drop off and collection of skips at your business or residential premises as the right solution to all your waste removal needs.
In addition, our staff helps in getting permits from local councils, advising and providing solutions on any questions related to your waste disposal and assisting you with application processes. The rates we charge are affordable and our services are available across Dublin County.
Our superior service is the result of skilled workmanship aided by the supply of skip bins to all of Dublin County. The skips that we provide are of various sizes and are customized according to specific needs of our customers. The facility of our own manufacturing of the bins makes our services special.
Another aspect that makes our service all the more popular is the facility of working with mixed loads wherever necessary that do not require sorting through different types of waste and using separate skips accordingly.
Why choose us
- We are registered, insured and fully licensed waste disposing company.
- We have over a decade’s experience in this field.
- We offer quality services at the competitive rates
- We specialize in domestic, commercial and industrial solutions
- We ensure cutting edge solution, on time services, and reasonable rates
Skip Hire Dublin caters to recycling and reuse of a wide range of waste materials, including:
- General waste (most commercial waste, industrial wastes and household waste like toys, electronic toys, white goods, other goods, etc.)
- Green waste (organic waste such as grass and branch trimming, wood cutting, fence palings, etc)
- Bricks and piles of concrete (construction site only)
- Building / renovation waste (bricks, concrete and general waste)
- Dirt (for dirt, soil and sand only)
There are a great number of reasons for the requirement of skip bins:
- Home renovation
- cleaning of residential construction
- rubbish removal for commercial construction
- Demolition services
- Garden clean-up waste
- Asbestos removal
- General household, industrial and commercial rubbish
- Landscaping and soil removal
- Concrete Driveway, patio or footpath removal
- Fencing or pergola removal
We are well equipped with modern tools and equipments. We follow a cutting edge disposing model for satisfactory solutions. Call us or mail us. We are at your service round the clock.